Thursday, December 22, 2016

Nature Inspired Outdoor Christmas Decorations from Little Brags


Hello guys, it's been a bit quiet on the blog and I have not been able to reply to 
comments as well and fast as I normally like to. 
I have been busy doing a Live Christmas Tour for Hometalk this Tuesday. 
You can watch it here if you would like to. Meanwhile I also took a bunch of pics 
of our house decorated for Christmas and Winter. Since there are a lot of pics, 
I will post them in stages. Today I am sharing my outdoor Christmas/Winter 
pics with you and hope that you will find some inspiration here.

Ok peeps, lets get going....
Here is a little corner of the back patio, I decorated the spool table 
with mostly nature such as fresh moss, greens, branches and heather 
plants....Can you tell I am into the Scandinavian look!


To bad we can't actually sit out there this 
time of year....brrrrrr


Love these shots in the twilight.

I filled the fire pit with some greens, 
drift wood and twinkle lights. 



Here is another little sitting area on the 
upper back deck.

Very simple and natural.

I even got a couple of little trees 
for the back deck.

As you can see Bugsy likes the trees as well...lol 

He was all over the greens I brought home 
from the forest.

Bugsy's house got a little Christmas cheer too!

Soo0 pretty at twilight.


Here are a few shots of the front of the house.





I filled this little basket hanging from an old pulley with forest 
greens and some pine cone sting lights from Target.





For those of you that missed my front porch post a couple of weeks ago, click here for more front porch pics: Christmas Porch With DIY Moss Stars

Thanks sooo much for stopping by, I will post more inside pics tomorrow!!! 
MUAHHHH
XoXoXo

 photo signature_zps2231f866.png


18 comments:

  1. Your house is decorated so beautifully!! It is so warm and inviting. I love how you decorated everything with items from nature and the white lights at night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your back and front porches look wonderful! You can never go wrong with nature-inspired! Thanks so much for sharing at Vintage Charm! xoKathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christine! I love that Bugsy is such a big part of your family. I like seeing him in the pictures and love it that his house got some Christmas cheer too! :o)

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so beautiful!!! I love the window with the word "grow" on it. And the wreath on Bugsy's house of course!!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the photo of your porch lit up at dusk! Nothing like live greens. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, what beautiful decors! Love them all:-)))
    Greetings from Poland:-))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine,

    You have the cutest house. So cozy and inviting. I love the back of your house is a forest. Bugsy is a cutie!

    Looking forward to more posts,
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The outdoor decorating is so beautiful. I especially like the bunny house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christine,
    I love all your natural greenery decorating your outside spaces. Yes, I too, am into the Scandinavian look, and you have captured it. Thank you for joining Monday Social.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything was beautiful and the twilight shots are very special. I always love seeing Bugsy and so happy you included him. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks so romantic! I would love to spend some nights there...

    ReplyDelete
  13. We live way too far north to be able to have this kind of landscape in the winter, but sigh...I wish I wish. Those moss stars are gorgeous. I have come across your blog posts a few times and really enjoy the way you use lighting. Its a simple addition but you use it for big impact. Thank you for sharing. Leanna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Christine, I half expect one of the elves from the Lord of the Rings to be sitting outside enjoying a cup of tea. You have created a fairytale scene with the beautiful lights and decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful natural space Christine, and Bugsy is so cute. I really love the way you decorate and bring nature inside or outside in this case. Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your back and front porches look wonderful, and the house is decorated so beautifully!! So warm and inviting!! Congrats on the feature this week as the most seen post at Sweet Inspiration party, enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!